Armed Forces of any country play a vital role in spreading peace and hormone in the country,if we are living life of freedom it is because of our armed forces.When we are busy in celebrating our festivals, birthdays or any other events, it is possible that the family of our brave soldier is celebrating the death anniversary of that soldier.In this article we are going to discuss some of most strongest armed forces in world and also discuss there achievements and there hard work.
Top 10 strongest Armed Forces In 2017:
Factors under consideration for farmed forces strength are:
- Number of tanks the force has.
- Number of attacking helicopter.
- Number of fighter Air jet.
- Number of active personnel.
- Number of Submarines
Italy ranked at number 10th it has one of the most powerful armed forces system.Italy has spent 37.7 billion dollars on his armed forces in 2017 so far,it seems that Italy is increasing its armed forces budget incrementally in 2015 Italy had spent 34.4 billion dollars. Italy currently has:
- 200 fighting tanks.
- In the population of 62 million Italy has 320 thousand active personnel comprising of both males and females.
- 822 fighting Air Jets.
- Eight (8) attacking submarines.
On number 9th we have Germany,the government of Germany in 2017 has spent 37 billion dollars on his armed forces so far.Although the budget of Germany seems a little bit smaller than the budget of Italy,but Germany is more powerful than Italy because of following reasons:
- Germany has approximately 496 thousand military and around 170 thousand civilian personnel.
- German Armed forces has 545 tanks.
- It has 700 fighting Aircraft.
- It has six (6) attacking submarines.
Turkey ranked on number 8th,Turkish government has spent 18.2 billion dollars on his armed forces in current year so far.Now that seems very low budget as compared to Germany and Italy,but trust me Turkish armed forces is more lethal than both of these armed forces due to following facts and figures:
- Turkish armed forces was considered to have a 2nd largest standing armed forces in 2015 and in 2017 it has 420 thousand active personnel.
- It has 2445 tanks.
- It has 1018 fighting Air Jets.
- Turkish army has 12 submarines.
Japan has spent 43.8 billion dollars on his armed forces in 2017 so far and it has third biggest armed force in Asia after China and India.However,it ranked on number 7 on global ranking due to following figures:
- It has 250 thousand active frontline personnel and 63 thousand is reserve personnel.
- It has Air strength of 1594 aircraft and fighting heliport.
- It has 3550 tanks.
- Japan Army has 17 submarines.
6. United Kingdom:
UK is one of the most powerful country in the contemporary world and UK government has spent 40 billion dollars on his armed forces so far.It ranked on number 6th in global ranking of armed forces due to following facts and figures:
- It has the strength of 232,675 military out of which 151 thousand are active personnel and 81 thousand is reserve personnel.
- It has 856 fighting aircraft which includes both fighting jets and helicopters.
- It has combat tank 250 and armored fighting vehicles around 6,000.
- 11 submarines UK has.
French armed forces is considered as 4th lethal armed forces in Europe,but it ranked on number 5th in global ranking of armed forces.French government has spent 35 billion dollars.
- French army has 204 thousand of active personnel and around 184 thousand is reserve personnel.
- It has 1305 of total Air strength.
- It has 406 combat tank and armored fighting vehicles around 7,000.
- Number of submarine french Navel forces has is 10.
Indian armed force is considered as 2nd biggest and powerful armed force in Asia,Indian government has spent 51 billion dollars on his armed forces this year till now.And its ranked on number 4th because of following figures:
- Indian Armed Forces has 1.3 million active personnel and 2.8 million is reserve personnel.
- It has 2105 aircraft.
- Combat tanks are 4426 and armored fighting vehicles are 6700.
- Total number of submarine is 15 that Indian Army has.
Chinese armed forces is ranked on number third in global ranking of armed forces.Chinese government has spent 161 billion dollars,now that is something huge.Following are the facts and figures of Chinese Armed Forces:
- Chinese Armed Forces has 2.26 million active personnel and 1.45 million is reserve personnel.
- It has 2955 of fighting aircraft.
- Combat tank are 6457 and armored fighting vehicles are 4790.
- Number of submarines that Chinese Armed forces has is 68.
Russia ranked on number 2nd out of 133 countries in global armed forces ranking,Russian Armed Forces budget of 2017 is 44.6 billion dollars.Following are the facts and figures that make Russian Armed Forces the 2nd biggest Armed Force in the whole world:
- Russian Armed Forces has 798,500 as active personnel and 2.57 million is reserve personnel.
- It has 3790 total aircraft which includes both fighting jets and fighting helicopters.
- Combat tanks are around 20 thousand and armored fighting vehicles are 31 thousand.
- Total number of submarines is 63.
1. United States Of America:
The wait is over now we are discussing number one Armed Force that is American Armed Force and you will be shocked to now the annual budget of American Armed Force that was allocated in 2017,it is 5.878 trillion dollars that is a very very huge amount.If we sum up the annual budget of all other top 9 armed forces,it would be not enough to reach nearer to that such huge amount.Now following are the reasons that make American Armed Force the deadliest force in the world:
- American Armed Forces has 1.37 active personnel and around 0.99 million is reserve personnel.
- It has air strength of 13 thousand aircraft.
- Combat tank are 6 thousand and armored fighting vehicles are 41 thousand.
- Total number of submarines is 70.
Sources Of Facts and Figures:
Following are the website URL from where the facts and figures are taken:
- Ranking list from www.msn.com/news/most-powerful-military-nation
- Facts and figures from www.globalfirepower.com
NOTE:If you have read the article Strongest Armed Forces do let us know your reviews and comments in comment section below.